Arinesce Free WordPress Theme Beta 3 Now Available
Arinesce is a simple fixed width two column, left sidebar, widget ready WordPress theme that supports threaded and nested comments. It now also supports random header images.
Blog name & tagline can easily be moved to the top of the sidebar to allow room for Google AdSense® ads above the main content.
The default colors are black, white, gray, blue, brown, and purple. The stylesheet is easily customizable to create your own color scheme.
The easiest way to change the Arinesce logo image (upper left) is to create a new image called Arinesce-Logo.png at 210×100 pixels and upload it in place of the Arinesce logo.
To add or remove header images simply upload or delete them from the Arinesce/images/header/ folder. The images should be 700×120 pixels. Images load randomly, which means that it is possible for the same image to appear two or more times in a row. The more images you have in the folder, the less likely it is for this to happen. If you do not want your header image to change, simply leave only one image and the rotator script in the folder. Do not delete the rotator script unless you change the header background image path in the stylesheet.
Check Out a live demo! (Click this link again to see the header image change)
Download Arinesce Beta 3 (353) (109k zip file)
If you experience any problems with this theme or have questions, please leave a comment below.
2010 – April 1: Released Arinesce Beta 3 (353) (109k zip file)
- Added support for random header background images
- Fixed a minor CSS issue that caused the main background image not to repeat on pages with content shorter than the sidebar
2010 – April 1: Released Arinesce Beta 2 (355) (102k zip file)
- Author URL changed to http://johnnasta.com/blog/?s=arinesce
- Footer hover color changed & footer narrowed by 10px
- Added Recent Posts and Tag Cloud to static sidebar
- Added header background image w/ blog name & tagline for user friendliness
- Three additional header images are supplied with the theme
- Moved Arinesce logo to sidebar
2010 – March 31: Released Arinesce Beta 1 (384) (36k zip file)
This article copyright © John Nasta 2010 – All Rights Reserved
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.